Diaper Bag Nanny Cam, Duel Cameras W/ 20 Hour Battery
- In Stock
This dual camera diaper bag is perfect for when you cant be with your child and just want a different view when walking around. Cameras are mounted on either end of the bag so you can always get the shot. Cameras record to separate video files, so no dual screen shrinking the video. 720P camera comes with 20 hour battery and 8GB sd card. Works with Mac and PC. Motion Detection, Scheduled Recording, Continuous Recording. Overwrite. Time stamp. Uses 2gb per hour on highest resolution when both cameras are enabled. Up to 32GB SD card
All-In-One cameras refer to a system that has both covert camera recorder built as one. All you have to do is take out the SD card and insert it into your computer to playback the video. If your PC does not have an SD card slot you can use an SD card readers that connects it via your USB port. Just plug it in. It does not get any more simple than this. No buttons to press, no setting up necessary. All you have to do is take out the SD card at the end of the day and playback on your PC. That is it !! Unlike other competitors, this all in one camera unit has a camcorder quality, wide angle CCD color covert camera inside. The built-in DVR will handle up to 64GB SDHC card for long recording upon motion detection. Excellent for nanny watching and also in a tricky situations like in a nursing home, use it to protect your parents too!
The maximum memory allowed for this device is 64GB SDHC. Motion sensing recording is another feature of this product. Videos created by this item are saved in a avi / h.264 video format. Audio recording is an optional upgrade for this device.
- 720P line camera
- MPEG-4 video compression
- D1(704*576) resolution
- MPEG-4/ASF video format, MP3 audio format
- Real-time stamp on videos, overwrite
- Manual/motion detect/scheduled/power-up record
- Optional Audio
- 5/15/30fps optional
- SDHC memory support, up to 64GB SDHC
- TV-out enables better resolution by TV set
- MPEG-4/ASF playback
- AV-IN, AV-OUT directly connect with camera, TV, monitor
- Support IR remote operation
Lithium Ion Battery Pack Information, Precautions, and Limited Warranty Information
Lithium ion batteries are an advanced battery chemistry that is light weight and provides high capacity.
Some key features are:
- No memory effect
- 30% less self‐discharge compared to NiMH batteries
- Environmentally safe alternative to lead‐acid batteries (no free lithium metal)
Integrated safety features:
• Over‐charge protection
• Under‐voltage protection
• Over‐current protection
• Use a USB port only. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger‐Failure to do so may cause a fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
• Never charge batteries unattended.
• When charging Lithium Ion batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
• If at any time you witness a battery starting to swell, smoke, or get hot, discontinue charging process immediately.
• Disconnect the battery and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes. This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire.
• Since a delayed chemical reaction can occur, it is best to observe the battery as a safety precaution.
• Observation should occur in a safe area outside of any building or vehicle and away from any combustible material.
• Wire lead shorts can cause fire! If you accidentally short the wires, the battery must be placed in a safe area for observation for approximately 15 minutes. A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes after charging.
• In the event of damage due to poor shipping or other reason, you must remove battery for observation and place in a safe open area away from any combustible material for approximately 15 minutes.• Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures ‐ extreme temperature could ignite fire.
• Never drop the batteries.
• We suggest you put the battery in an enclosure to protect it from damages by liquid or dropping it from a height accidentally.
• If your battery is damaged, do NOT continue to use it.
• Plug in the battery to USB port
• Attach the battery and charger together firmly.
• Typical charge time is 20 hours (fully depleted).
• Never charge batteries unattended.
• Charge the battery in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials.
• Always have fire extinguisher for emergency use.
• DO NOT CHARGE IN PROVIDED BATTERY HOLDER.
• Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
• Do not charge batteries packs in series.
• Charge each battery pack individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur and fire may be the result. • Only use a USB port to charge the batteries.
Spyndhiddencameras.com. shall not be held liable for misuse/abuse of this product. If you have any questions please call Sopport at (607)699-9434.
All battery products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Within this period, CSC Inc, LLC will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components which fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will bemade at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alterations or repairs.